Wednesday, June 3, 2015

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

All of my faithful Halloweenies know how much I adore the Bride of Frankenstein..... she's one of my closest gal pals, of course! And how adorable is this?

I found this super-fun Esty shop called Spooky Shades, and I just fell in love with it!

Handmade in France since 2009.... Spooky Shades makes lamp shades, pillow covers and coasters!

 If you like skulls, vintage horror movies, comic books or Victorian gothic decor and want to have this cool and original item nobody has, Spooky Shades is here for you!


 Most table lamp shades can be made in larger sizes to be used as ceiling pendants or floor lamps. Custom orders are welcome too!

Shades run from about $54.00 to $108.00, so you can find a custom shade in just about any size!

Spooky Shades is a must-have one-stop-shop for all our spooky home décor! If you're a Halloween Homemaker, you'll want to check them out today!