Monday, November 17, 2014

CHALK BOARD PUMPKINS

Happy Monday Morning, Halloweenies!

I hope you all had a dreadful weekend. Now it's the start of a brand new week, and how about we start it off with a project?

I know many of you are still holding on to pumpkins (we do have Thanksgiving coming up, after all) and I thought this was such a cool idea.... I just had to share!

If you've never used chalk board paint, well this is a good time to start. It's so fun and easy.... you'll be looking for lots of things you can paint with this stuff! All you need is a can of chalk board paint, some brushes and newspaper, and of course, chalk. (I prefer colored chalk, you can be more creative)

Now here are a few ideas, for example.... if you'll be hosting dinner this holiday season, I think painting some little mini pumpkins and writing your guests names on them, would look good as place settings around the dinner table!

You know, I think if you painted some large pumpkins for the kids, give them some chalk, and let 'em go to town.... it just may keep them busy for hours!

Or you could decorate with them, and write your holiday menu on the pumpkins, to greet the guests when them come into your kitchen!

Lots of ideas! Be creative, be sure to follow the instructions on the paint, and have lots of boxes of chalk!

Enjoy.