Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER!

What a glorious day! Happy October 1st to all my Halloweenies!

I don't know about you, but it sure seemed like this month was never going to get here! Well, thank goodness it has! I hope that you'll be doing the most to enjoy it!

The pumpkins are almost ready for carving, the decorations are almost ready to be hung.... and The Manor is all a buzz with the upcoming festivities, and I can hardly wait to share!

It's party-planning mode this week for The Queen, and I don't know about you, but I always find that during our parties, that some way-ward guests always seem to be wandering around The Manor.

Now don't get me wrong... I loooooove our party guests, but sometimes there are rooms I don't want anyone to go in. (The closet in our bedroom is just frightful!) So I was trying to think of a way to keep the party guests downstairs..... and I saw this idea from the fine folks at Party City!


All you'll need is some black mesh-like material, tons of black, plastic mice and rats.... and some fake black leaves.

Guaranteed to keep those pesky, unwanted guests from going through your underwear drawer!