Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA LANCHESTER!





I know that we are in full swing of Halloween preparations, but I just had to take a moment and say Happy Birthday to my all time favorite style icon, Elsa Lanchester AKA The Bride of Frankenstein.

The Bride's style is so classy with those gorgeous eyes, beauty scars, and that iconic hair do! How can you not love her? She's my favorite, so I thought it would be fitting today, to feature some pretty awesome make up, so you too, can look just as boo-tiful as Frankie's main ghoul.

Now you can go simple.... with something as easy as some white make up, black eye shadow and black eyeliner pencils.

Or if you don't want to do a full-face make up, just add this lovely shade of green eyeshadow and a few scars from your eyeliner pencil, to your regular make up.

Now for that hair..... you can do a wig, or just take what you've got, tease it, pile it high, and pin it on top of your head. Spray a few temporary streaks of black and white, and you're good to go.

We've covered hair and make up, now the outfit. A long, white dress, and a few ace bandages to cover your arms, and the look is complete.

Trust me, you'll look stunning. And we owe it all to my favorite classic movie star of all time!!

Happy Birthday Elsa!