Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HAPPY E BAY DAY!

Happy Wicked Wednesday to all you Halloweenies!

What a wonderfully wicked Wednesday it is.... it's E Bay Day! As I was flying around the www I found this little gem, and I can't wait to give it a listen!

I for one, just looooove Miss Elvira, (does she have the coolest job, or what?) and this cd has been out of stock for quite a while, I was so lucky to find it.

Check out the songs on the cd:

1. Monster Mash - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers 2. Haunted House - Jumpin' Gene Simmons
3. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
4. Out Of Limits - The Marketts
5. The Blob - The Five Blobs
6. The Creature From The Black Lagoon - Dave Edmunds
7. The Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley
8. The Addams Family (Main Title) - Vic Mizzy
9. Welcome To My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
10. Twilight Zone - Neil Norman & His Comic Orchestra
11. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
12. Halloween Spooks - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross
13. Horror Movie - The Skybooks
14. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
15. I Was A Teenage Werewolf - The Cramps
16. Voodoo Voodoo - LaVern Baker
17. Full Moon - ELVIRA

How perfect for the annual Halloween bash at The Manor! Be sure to check out lots of Halloween goodies on e bay, they've got quite a lot. Remember.... only 50 more days to go....