Tuesday, May 13, 2014

ANOTHER WHY-DIDN'T-I-THINK-OF-THIS MOMENT!


One of my favorite Pinterest Pals sent this to me, and we both immediately said "DUH!" when we saw this picture! So simple. So creative.... why didn't we think of this????

It's a decorative garland of bones..... and it's all made from dog biscuits! No kidding! All you do is take a bunch of Spot's favorite dog bones, spray paint them white (on both sides) let dry. Then drill a hole at each end (with a super skinny drill bit) and using floral wire, connect each bone with the wire, (or make a loop) and knot each end. Continue adding bones, until the garland is the length you want.

I know, I can't believe it either!

I might add some festive black and orange ribbon at each end, (or even in between each bone, tied to the floral wire) but other than that.... this idea is just brilliant!