Monday, April 21, 2014

EEEEEEEKKK!


Happy Monday, Halloweenies! Hope you all had a frightful weekend.

I managed to get some much-needed cleaning done around The Manor, and as I was going through some boxes of Halloween treasures, I came across tons of my favorite plastic black spiders! I just love those little guys, and I go through quite a bit of them during the holidays.

They're fun to add to picture frames, or the bathroom mirror with a dab of hot glue, or scattered across the window sill or fireplace mantel, and I promise.... you'll hear lots of screams, if you add them to your dinner guests favorite cocktail!

Trust me, it's so simple, it's scary. Just take a plastic ice tray, put 1 spider in each space, add water, and freeze for a few hours. 

May I suggest making a lovely pitcher or punch bowl of your favorite Witches Brew, and throw in a bunch of these spider ice cubes! It'll look fab-BOO-lous! 

There are so many fun things to do with them, the possibilities are endless. So, stock up on these little cuties before it's too late.... the more bags, the better!