Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DAY 127

Well, the Queen has returned.... Finally. It was quite a turbulent time around the Manor for the Count and I. We both were in dire need of some RIP.... so we decided on an extended stay in New Orleans. Just what we needed to get back on our feet again.
All is well... no worries. But I feel like there's so much to catch up on. So many things that we saw, and that I wanted to blog about, over the last 126 days!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from our holiday.... It's the LaLaurie Mansion. Yup, that's the one. (If you were a faithful follower of American Horror Story.... you know all about it! If not, you may want to check this out!)
 


I've got so many more fabulous pictures of New Orleans to share in upcoming postings!

And thank you to all my Halloweenies for the get well wishes, I'm glad to be back!