Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


 
Well, over the last few months, it sure felt like this day was NEVER gonna get here! But we made it!

Happy Halloween to all my Halloweenies! I know you're busy flying around trying to get the last of the cobwebs in place, cleaning the dungeon while the cauldrons are simmering, and putting the finishing touches on the devilishly good
boo-fet.... but I don't want you to forget why we do all this.... to have fun!

So I'm putting one of my magic spells on you, to have a fabulous, fun, and festive Halloween! No need to fret, I'm sure what you've done is perfect... and if it's not.... you're the only one who knows! So enjoy!

Be sure to send me any pictures that you may want to share, and have a FAB-BOO-LOUS, safe and Happy Halloween!

And remember ....only 365 more days until we have to be ready for next year!

Or.... maybe over the last few months we've turned you into a true Halloweenie.... and in that case.... you've learned to live Halloween every day of the year!