Monday, October 7, 2013

30 MINUTES OR LESS

Happy Monday, Halloweenies!!!

We're getting down to the wire, and you're still looking for cool Halloween projects? What to do.... what to do....

Ok, so if you've got an extra $20 laying around, and you've got about a half an hour... why not make a wreath?

I just happened to be hanging around my favorite craft store this weekend, armed with a $20 bill and a few discount coupons, I managed to pick up a few goodies, and decided I'd pull together a festive wreath for one of the many doors, here at the Manor.

So here's what I did....

I took the grapevine wreath and wrapped it in orange and black tulle, and made a big bow, to match. Then I added the black flowers and spiders, with a dab of hot glue.

After I was happy with how it looked, I added the spider webs to the front and back of the wreath. Then, added a wire hook on the back of the wreath, and hung it!

You too can create a spookified wreath, just like this in 30 minutes or less, I guarantee it!