Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MEET DEXTER

You say you don't know Dexter? Really??? Well, let me introduce you.....

Some say he's a serial killer with a heart of gold..... but I've had this crush on Dex for quite a few years now....and I know I'm not alone. It all started with a book that I picked up at one of my favorite book stores....and I was mesmerized. Check out "Darkly Dreaming Dexter"

Then imagine my shock when I found out that it was going to be made into a tv series on Showtime! Well, I've been hooked ever since, and I've converted family, friends and anyone who might be a bit off center, into "Dexter" fans!

Since then, lots of ideas have sprang up on the web for "Dexter-themed" parties...but I think this one is the best I've seen!


Not only would this be an awesome theme for a grown up Halloween party....how about a "Dexter Dinner Party"? Complete with the box set (Start with Season 1), don't forget the blood-splatter and test-tube martinis, complete with a tasty "serial killer" dinner to go along with it! (think steaks, sausage and peppers or anything you need to use a "really" sharp knife for....)


But remember.... "Dexter" is a bit gruesome and strictly for adults only! (Not kid friendly, so make sure this kids are out for the nite!)

Trust me, you'll get hooked!