Wednesday, May 11, 2011

IT'S A FIELD TRIP!

Lucky me!!!! I was invited by my friend Margaret from CC SPOOK CENTRAL to accompany her on a "cemetery hop" today! She's working on a new project with  findagrave.com  (more details on that later!)

I've got my camera and cemetery walkin' shoes, all ready to go! And I promise to post any cool pictures from today, that I think you all may like to see....So for today I thought a ghostly decorating project would be a great idea.

I love the folks at Country Living magazine, and this is a really great  idea....check it out.....

Friendly Ghosts from Country Living

These spirited little fellows are a cinch to make once you've set up a workstation. To do so, stack one small paper cup atop another that's turned upside down. (For extra stability, tape the cups together.) Inflate a small balloon and rest it in the top cup. Cut cheesecloth into pieces that measure about eight inches square and fill a bowl with fabric stiffener ($5.99; joann.com).

For more kid friendly Halloween crafts, check out Country Living